Motor Trade Combined Insurance
We are motor trade specialists and understand that motor trade businesses will vary. The first thing we will do is understand your business so that we are able to identify your business needs and requirements and accurately present your business to our panel of insurers. We will then negotiate with the insurers and come back with the best terms for the cover required.
You won’t just receive this service as a new customer as many brokers will work hard to offer you the best terms at new business but not at renewal. We will work hard for you at every stage and we work for you, our client.
We appreciate that businesses may change midway through the insurance and your dedicated account handler will be able to give advice throughout the life of your policy. Some of the cover you may need is as follows.
- Property Damage – covering your machinery and plant
- Portable Hand Tools – your tools, diagnostics and tool boxes
- Business Interruption – keeping you in business should the worst happen
- Liability Insurance – covering negligence against a member of the public
- Defective Workmanship – covering loss or damage to a customer’s vehicle due to your defective workmanship
- Road Risks Insurance – the essential cover for your business
Typical risks that we insure are as follows:
- Main Dealers
- Breakers Yards
- Service, Repair & MOT garages
- Private & Commercial body repairers
- Body Shops
- Vehicle Breakdown & Recovery Agents
- Caravan/Motorhome Sales
- Motor Cycle Sales & Body Repairs